- use immediately after parturition for covering deficiency of energy, calcium and electrolytes and to reduce risk of displaced abomasum
- provides easily digestible energy and protein
- supplements electrolytes, as well as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus
- includes necessary vitamins and microelements
- introduces live yeast into the rumen
- decreases the risk of metabolic and infectious diseases occuring in periparturient period
- improves integrity and health of gastrointestinal tract
- increases an appetite
- helps easy enter into lactation
Whey powder, glucose, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, palm oil, magnesium oxide, monopotassium phosphate, potassium chloride, monosodium phosphate anhydrous, niacinamide, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, β-carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, sodium selenite, Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-4407, calcium propionate, monosodium glutamate.
INSTRUCTION FOR PROPER USE:
Administer immediately after calving, before free access to drinking water is given. Dissolve 1 kg of product (one sachet) in 20 l warm water (38 ⁰C) and give as a lukewarm potion to drink.
18 month from the manufacturing date.
1 kg sachet